On November 6th 2010, the 3rd annual San Francisco Bay Area Bicycle Expo will return at Cow Palace.
If you missed last years event, make sure to mark the date on your calendar. The 2010 SF Bike Expo has a total of 8 main events (listed below):
1. Andrew Taylor’s Showdown: San Francisco’s Only Mountain Bike Dirt Jump Comp
2. Pedal Savvy Fashion Show: A true bike fashion resource by Gwen Lee Productions.
3. The Cross Palace Cyclocross Race: A huge hit at the 2009 introduction! The race produced by Santa Rosa’s Bike Monkey actually goes in and back out of the Cow Palace.
4. BMX Jam: Hosted by local apparel leaders Avant Garde.
5. Low Rider Arcade: Art meets passion as the low rider community shows off their work.
6. Behind Bars Inc. Custom and Vintage Bicycle Show: Classic metal and insane creations hosted by San Jose’s Behind Bars.
7. Vendor Expo Area: The Industry Trade Show hall that allows vendors to show off the latest and greatest bikes, gear, apparel, parts, and offerings to a very eager public.
8. Community Swap Meet: The swap hall is separated from the Vendor Expo area, and is the place to be for bargains and hard to find parts from independent sellers, bike shops looking to clear out older merchandise, and companies that recognize the need for an avenue to move discontinued products.
We at BikeReviews.com will be in attendance covering the event, we hope to see you there.