Honey Stinger Protein Bar Releases Dark Chocolate Mint Almond
Honey Stinger, and part owner Lance Armstrong recently announced the release of their newest protein bar in dark chocolate mint almond. Combining three flavors and packed with 10 grams of protein, the tasty treat is formulated for athletes and health conscious people that want to rebuild muscles after workouts.
The Honey Stinger Protein Bar Dark Chocolate Mint Almond is claimed to be a meal replacement (although it looks a bit on the small side), and is made of 100% organic honey. “These new protein bars might be the best-tasting products we’ve ever created,” states Bill Gamber, Honey Stinger co-founder. “It’s like after-dinner chocolate mint for post-exercise, with natural ingredients and lots of nutritional protein.” Expect to see them available at Honey Stinger dealers, with a $1.89 price tag. More information below.
• 100% USDA certified Organic Honey
• 25% of each bar is honey
• 25% of ingredients are organic
• 10 grams protein – whey protein isolate
• 190 calories per 1.5oz/42g bar
• Gluten-free ingredients
• 0g trans fats and no partially hydrogenated oils
• 22 essential vitamins and minerals, calcium and anti-oxidants
• Pure natural energy, truly great taste
• Available now
• MSRP $1.89