Mountain bike professional Mark Weir and his family managed to make it to safety when their Novato California house caught on fire, which started in his garage and was right after Christmas. Mark Weir tried to return in his home to rescue some of his mountain bikes, when a neighbor stopped him. Good thing for the neighbor because right after the house started to explode. In this video, we see the aftermath of the fire, and Mark Weir talks about the situation at hand. Good luck to you and your family Mark.